Wow, this is really happening! We just received confirmation of our Consulate Appointment in Guangzhou, which will be November 5, my birthday! Here are our dates:
October 22: leave for San Francisco to visit family
October 23/24: leave for Kunming
October 25: arrive in Kunming
October 27: we receive our son, Xi Yao Yu!
October 31: we arrive in Guangzhou
November 5: CA
November 7: home!
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm freaking out! There is so much to do! This day next month we will already be home....inconceivable!
Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats Jen and family - and you've got a new loyal reader! I picked up you blog from your haswcc post - we're back from China a year this december with two IA - 5 years ago from Korea and last year from China!
Looking forward to following your adventure -
aus and family
ausfamily. blogspot.com
www.anaturalplace. com/braelyn
oh my goodness, Jen. Congratulations!!
I love your blog, your dogs are just gorgeous (I have 2 huskies and just love dogs!)
Can't wait to follow along,
Tina
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't it feel soooooo good to have all those dates comfirmed???
Happy Happy Day!
We will have to make it a point to meet in Guangzhou!
Happy Happy DAY!!!!
:)
Amie
How Thrilling! Hope you have a smooth journey. I am thinking of you and looking forward to seeing new family photos!
very best wishes,
Sarah
Post a Comment