Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Guangzhou

The Temple of the Six Banyan Trees
...



Yuntai Park
...

brothers

...




Rabbit Restaurant
...

First Swim
...


Guangzhou Restaurant

...

4 comments:

Aus said...

Every time I look at the 'brothers' picture - dang we're so happy for you guys!

aus and family

Lisa said...

The pictures are great.

Hope all is well.


Lisa (AH?Heritage)

Anonymous said...

I just had time to read your blog and see the photos and was completely transported from my office in Albuquerque to a trip in China with you guys. I love the photos and the writing. I am so psyched for you guys!

Lisa said...

We didn't make it to this temple last time we were there, but we will be going this time around. WE also didn't get to any of the parks in GZ which again we will go to this time.

Hope all is well, enjoy the rest of your journey.

Lisa (AH/Heritage)